Daniel G. Becker, MD
Founder and Medical Director of The Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy Center
Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology (ENT)
Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS)
Telehealth services available
Sees patients age 18 and above
Voorhees, NJ | Sewell, NJ
Who is Daniel G. Becker, MD?
Dr. Daniel G. Becker, Founder and Medical Director of The Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy Center, is a highly trained, board-certified specialist. Dr. Becker graduated magna cum laude from Harvard College in 1986 and was awarded a full merit scholarship to attend the University of Virginia Medical School. In addition to Medical School and Residency training at the University of Virginia, and board certification, Dr. Becker completed an additional one-year fellowship. His fellowship was a prestigious Nasal and Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship with Dr. M. Eugene Tardy and Dr. Dean Toriumi, two world-renowned surgeons.
Philadelphia ENT Dr. Becker is Clinical Professor in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) at the University of Pennsylvania. Since Dr. Becker joined the University of Pennsylvania in 1997, the Department of ENT has been consistently rated by US News and World Report as one of the top 10 departments in the country.
Quick Facts about Dr. Becker
- Specializes in Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty
- Affiliated with Penn Medicine Becker ENT Center and provides specialized care in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, including throat care.
- Clinical Professor of Facial Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty) at the University of Pennsylvania
- Top-Rated by US News and World Report, Philadelphia Magazine, South Jersey Magazine, Castle-Connelly, and others
- Author of 4 surgical textbooks and over 100 scientific publications on rhinoplasty, sinus surgery, and throat care.
- National and International Lecturer on topics including sinus surgery and compassionate care.
- Course Director/co-Director of the PENN Rhinoplasty Course since 1998, addressing topics such as sinus surgery and throat care.
- Course Director of the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery National Meeting, 2015
- One of only 3 doctors to receive the “Top Doctor” Designation for Rhinoplasty in Philadelphia Magazine in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, and the only doctor to receive this designation for Revision Rhinoplasty in 2014.
A Lifelong Commitment to Excellence
Dr. Daniel G. Becker is the founder and medical director of the Becker Rhinoplasty Center, located in New Jersey. And he also holds the position of clinical professor in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania, where he provides compassionate care for patients with sinus infections and sore throat issues.
Rhinoplasty is one of his primary interests and is a significant focus of his national and worldwide educational and research efforts, along with sinus surgery.
Dr. Becker has published over 100 articles in the medical literature with a particular emphasis on rhinoplasty, sinus surgery, and throat care. He is the author/editor-in-chief of 4 textbooks on Rhinoplasty.
- Harvard College BA Magna Cum Laude
- University of Virginia Medical School, awarded a full merit scholarship
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Residency in Surgery/Ear, Nose and Throat
- University of Illinois Chicago
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery/Rhinoplasty
Dr. Becker had completed training in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Virginia Medical Center and then completed a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago, subsequently joining the faculty at the University of Pennsylvania in 1997.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS)
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- The American College of Surgeons
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
- The Philadelphia Society of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Becker served on the Resource Development Committee of the ABFPRS, in which capacity he prepared questions for the ABFPRS National Board Examination.
- Member of the Center for Human Appearance at the University of Pennsylvania
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Becker’s Contributions to the Field of Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Daniel G. Becker is committed to providing excellent facial plastic surgery to improve patients’ quality of life. He specializes in rhinoplasty and other nose surgeries, and works closely with throat specialists, sinus surgeons, and primary care doctors to develop comprehensive treatment plans for his patients, including compassionate care for sore throat and sinus infections. Dr. Becker uses cutting-edge technology to provide minimally invasive options whenever possible that have the potential to reduce recovery times and offer more natural results. He strives to ensure that his patient’s experience is as comfortable and rewarding as possible, while achieving the best results possible with careful attention to detail and safety protocols.
Dr. Becker’s Approach to Patient Care and Communication
Dr. Becker takes a comprehensive approach to patient care, utilizing a wide range of medical specialties and treatments to give his patients the best possible outcome, including throat care and compassionate care. He is committed to providing the highest quality surgical care and medical treatment tailored specifically for each individual’s needs, such as sinus infections and throat care. In addition, he emphasizes communication and education throughout the process so that patients understand their options and can make informed decisions about their care, including care for sinus infections and sore throat. Dr. Becker also provides ongoing support and follow-up after surgery to ensure that all patients receive the highest level of care for optimal results.