5 Plainsboro Road
Medical Arts Pavilion
3rd Floor, Suite 360
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Plainsboro, NJ ENT
When looking for an Otolaryngologist (ENT doctors) in the Plainsboro, NJ area, it is best to choose a specialist who not only is experienced and skillful but also is compassionate and kind. Any kind of medical problem can be daunting and having an ENT physician who is as good at communication and reassurance as he or she is at providing a solution is important.
Doctors at the Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy Center are specialists who use cutting-edge technology, and rely on their expertise to provide patients with clear solutions to ENT problems. They are known for their ability, knowledge, compassion, and kindness in helping patients with nasal blockage, sinus infections, post-nasal drainage, allergies, cough, tonsillitis, ear infections, hearing loss, dizziness, snoring, sleep apnea, or thyroid disease. Here are some reasons to consider consulting a physician at the Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy Center:
- They use state-of-the art technology, and through their academic involvement at some of the nation’s top universities stay up-to-date on the latest breakthroughs in ENT treatments.
- They are board-certified Otolaryngologists who have authored more than 100 scientific publications, and multiple surgical textbooks.
- Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy doctors hold academic appointments at the University of Pennsylvania Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and at the Vanderbilt University Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- They are rated Top of their Field by Philadelphia Magazine, Castle-Connelly, US News and World Report, and many others.
- Their expertise and opinions are sought after by peers around the globe. They have been invited as guest speakers at multiple academic forums in the United States (such as the Cleveland Clinic, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Virginia and many more) as well as in Japan, Sweden, Italy, Canada, and The Netherlands, to name a few.
- They are innovators in the field having designed and patented surgical instrumentation.
Experience You Can Trust
Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy physicians are well-known for their experience, expertise and skill with all levels of ear, nose and throat problems – from the most minor to very complex. With over a decade of experience, Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy doctors have treated over 25,000 ENT patients, so you can rest assured that you are in good hands. As kind, compassionate and caring physicians, who are also top of their field in expertise and skill, you cannot find a better match to help solve your ENT problems.
Expert Authors and Academic Involvement
Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy doctors are known not only for their clinical expertise, but also for their academic involvement. Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy physicians edited several textbooks – now translated in multiple languages, and have published over 100 articles and chapters in scientific journals. They are invited Guest Editors for highly respected ENT journals, serve as scientific reviewers for over 20 journals and publications, and are on the board of advisors/editorial board for several journals. As experts in the field, who are recognized by their colleagues for their expertise, experience and knowledge, they stay familiar with the cutting edge of what’s new in treatment options for ENT patients.
Staying abreast of ground breaking health-care news is important to Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy doctors. Since 1997 physicians at Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy have been actively involved in teaching their colleagues around the world. Whether at the PENN International Rhinology and Skull Base Course, or lecturing at Stanford University, or the Cleveland Clinic, or participating as invited guest speakers at conferences in Chicago, Rome, Milan, Amsterdam, Japan, or Sweden, or as Co-Director of the National Meeting of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, their mission is to provide the very best in ENT care that Plainsboro has to offer.
Proof of Work
Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy doctors have received hundreds of personal testimonials many of which are available online; the satisfaction of these patients shows what you can expect from Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy doctors. The written words, photos and videos speak for themselves, and the fact that so many patients are happy to share such a personal experience is testament to the exceptional service and relationships our doctors build with patients.
Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy doctors are focused on providing patients with ENT care of the highest possible standard. They are involved with ENT-research projects in several different venues. They work hard to stay ahead of the crowd in becoming aware of any advancements in the field and in the technology related to it. If there is a better method made available for performing the highest quality ENT care Plainsboro has ever seen, they will find it.
Welcoming Out of Town Patients
Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy doctors treat patients from all over the United States and the world as well as those who live in Plainsboro and the tri-state area. Whether you are local or from out-of-town, you will be made to feel welcome and reassured.