Say Goodbye to Ear, Nose and Throat Troubles
See an Otolaryngologist Today
Are you experiencing issues with your ears, nose, or throat? It’s time to say goodbye to ear, nose and throat troubles and see a Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy otolaryngologist today! Otolaryngologists are medical specialists that specialize in a wide range of disorders related to the ears, nose, throat, head and neck. With their extensive knowledge and experience, otolaryngologists provide high quality care for all types of ear, nose and throat problems. So don’t wait – book an appointment with a Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy throat doctor today!
- Accurate diagnosis of your condition
- Personalized treatment plan to meet your needs
- Improved quality of life and overall health
- Long-term management of chronic conditions
- What is an Otolaryngologist?
- Common Ear Problems and How an Otolaryngologist Can Help
- Nasal Issues and How an Otolaryngologist Can Help
- Throat Problems and How an Otolaryngologist Can Help
- When to See an Otolaryngologist
- Tests and Procedures Performed by an Otolaryngologist
- Our Otolaryngology Team
- Frequently Asked Questions about Otolaryngologists
What is an Otolaryngologist?
An otolaryngologist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. They are highly trained medical professionals who have completed several years of medical school, as well as additional specialized training in the field of otolaryngology. They diagnose and treat a variety of issues such as sore throats, ear infections, allergies and other medical specialties related to the ears, nose and throat.
Common Ear Problems and How an Otolaryngologist Can Help
Causes and Symptoms of Common Ear Problems
How an Otolaryngologist Can Help
- Diagnosis and treatment of ear problems
- Hearing tests and evaluations
- Earwax removal
- Surgical options for hearing loss
- Management of balance disorders
- Counseling for tinnitus and other ear-related issues
Nasal Issues and How an Otolaryngologist Can Help
Nasa Issues Common Symptoms
- Deviated Septum
How an ENT Doctor Can Help
- Overview of treatment options, such as medications, surgery, and lifestyle changes
- Importance of personalized treatment plans
- The role of an otolaryngologist in follow-up care and ongoing management of nasal issues
Throat Problems and How an Otolaryngologist Can Help
Common Throat Problems
- Sore Throat
- Throat Cancer
How an Otolaryngologist Can Help
- Exam and Diagnosis
- Treatment Options
- Surgery (if necessary)
When to See an Otolaryngologist
If you are dealing with neck cancer, throat disorders, nasal congestion, or ear disorders then it is important to seek help from a qualified otolaryngologist. They can provide diagnosis and treatment options that can improve your quality of life and allow you to live more comfortably. Don’t wait – book an appointment with a Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy today!
Tests and Procedures Performed by an Otolaryngologist
Otolaryngologists, also known as ENT doctors, specialize in diagnosing and treating ear, nose, and throat disorders. They use a variety of tests and procedures to determine the best course of treatment for each patient.
Our Otolaryngology Team
At Penn Medicine Becker, our Ear Nose and Throat team provides high-quality care. Our specialists have undergone special training and are experienced in treating various ENT issues – from hearing loss to sinus infections. We offer comprehensive care, specific to individual needs, to ensure effective solutions that move you forward towards your health goals.
Luke Kim, MD
Kenneth Rosenstein, MD
Kirk Lozada, MD
Richard Sterling, MD
We have multiple locations in these States
Choose one for your Consultation with our Otolaryngologists
Same day and evening appointments available. Mon – Fri : 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.