Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ, offers comprehensive care for the entire family. The highly skilled team of ENT surgeons and specialists serves kids and adults suffering from ear, nose, and throat issues, including hearing loss, thyroid disease, deviated septum, allergies, voice and speech issues, balance disorders, and neck or throat cancer.
Call 609-899-7200 or make an appointment online at Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ.
Services Offered at Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ
Penn Medicine Becker ENT’s allergy specialists and immunologists provide care for adults and children in Cape May Courthouse, New Jersey. They treat a wide range of allergic responses, including symptoms like a runny nose, hives, skin rash, watery eyes, lung conditions, and life-threatening anaphylaxis reactions.
Foods, mold, pollen, pet dander, and medication are common triggers for allergic reactions. Early intervention helps to reduce symptoms and prevent severe life-threatening reactions.
Snoring disrupts sleep for both the patient and family members. A Becker ENT specialist in Cape May Court House can examine the patient’s nose, mouth, adenoids, tonsils, and soft neck tissues to find the cause of their snoring. In some cases, snoring is created by a deviated septum, swelling caused by allergies, enlarged turbinates, or hypertrophied tonsils.
Becker ENT sleep apnea specialists in Cape May Court House frequently diagnose and treat sleep apnea. If left undiagnosed, sleep apnea can affect a patient’s organ systems and overall health. Sleep studies measure the number of times per hour that a patient’s breathing stops or slows and are an essential part of diagnosing and treating sleep apnea.
Chronic ear infections can affect both children and adults. Fluid in the middle ear may be caused by allergies, colds, excess earwax, a benign tumor, an abnormality in the inner or outer ear, or damaged nerves in the ear or brain. Early intervention is vital to provide relief and to prevent hearing loss and permanent damage.
Tinnitus and eustachian tube dysfunction create a ringing in the ears and can be treated by the extensively-trained audiologists and ENT specialists at Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ.
Pediatric ear, nose, and throat issues involve swallowing disorders, reactive airway disease, allergies, obstructive sleep apnea, and asthma in children. Becker ENT specialists often provide pulmonary function tests to measure air volume and the speed of air as it is expelled from the lungs. PH monitoring of acid levels and endoscopic exams are used to view the vocal cords and throat.
Our specialists diagnose and address symptoms such as gagging, choking, pain, regurgitation, weight loss, and heartburn caused by swallowing disorders (dysphagia). Several conditions can cause swallowing disorders, including nervous and immune system disorders, scleroderma, reflux disease, and throat blockages. Becker speech-language pathologists also provide professional voice treatments for children and adults who suffer from vocal cord issues and a strained or choppy voice.
Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ, treats head or neck disorders and various conditions, including sleep apnea, GERD, sinusitis, lymph node issues, thyroid and parathyroid issues, and head and neck surgery.
Nose and sinus disorders can disrupt normal breathing and affect a person’s quality of life. Patients may suffer from chronic sinusitis, facial pain, sinus pressure, headaches, nasal cavity obstruction, and rhinorrhea. Patients typically receive relief using medication, but the otolaryngologist may recommend sinus surgery or head and neck surgery in some instances to provide relief due to a structural concern or blockage.
Physician Team at Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ
Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy physicians have received extensive training and degrees from top medical schools. Our New Jersey and PA board-certified surgeons and physicians are highly respected in the academic field and have written multiple textbooks, hundreds of scientific publications, and provided scientific reviews in over 20 ENT specialized publications. Becker ENT uses the latest technology and provides its patients with the best medical options available.
- Daniel G. Becker, MD, Board-Certified Sinus and Rhinoplasty Surgeon, is an ENT specialist and the medical director of the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Read More about Daniel G. Becker, MD.
- Samuel S. Becker, MD, Board-Certified Sinus Surgeon, is an allergy and ENT surgeon and rhinology director at Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy Center. Read More about Samuel S. Becker, MD.
- Richard Sterling, MD, Board-Certified Otolaryngologist, shares his expertise and experience at the Cape May Courthouse location with adults and children suffering from upper airway disorders, nasal and sinus disease, head, and neck disease, and ear, nose, and throat disorders. He is deeply committed to providing the highest level of patient care. Read More about Richard Sterling, MD.
- Naomi Gregory, DO, Board-Certified Otolaryngologist, is a throat ENT doctor specializing in pediatric ENT, laryngology, thyroid/parathyroid disorders, and voice care. Read More about Naomi Gregory, DO.
- Nicole Schrader, MD, Otolaryngologist and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, specializes in rhinoplasty (nose surgery), soft tissue reconstruction, and minimally-invasive facial surgery. Read More about Nicole Schrader, MD.
- Robert Mignone, DO, Board-Certified Otolaryngologist, cancer surgeon and general ENT providing treatment for children and adults suffering from allergies, sinus disease, and sleep apnea. Read More about Robert Mignone, DO.
- Michael Lupa, MD, Board-Certified Otolaryngologist, sinus and skull surgeon specializing in allergy treatments and ENT disorders. Read More about Michael Lupa, MD.
- Kathryn Edwards, MD, Board-Certified Allergist, and Immunologist specializes in food allergies, environmental and seasonal allergies, asthma, eczema, and hives. Read More about Kathryn Edwards, MD.
- Luke Kim, MD, Otolaryngologist, is an ENT specialist providing advanced medical and surgical sinus interventions, treating salivary gland disorders, sleep apnea, parathyroid, thyroid disease, swallowing disorders, voice problems, and disorders of the ear. Read More about Luke Kim, MD.
- Aubrey McCullough, DO, Board-Certified Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic and Head and Neck Surgeon, is a highly-respected ENT specialist and surgeon treating chronic sinus disease, thyroid disorders, and allergies. Read More about Aubrey McCullough, DO.
- Paul Frake, MD, Otolaryngologist, is an ENT doctor and head and neck surgeon. Read More about Paul Frake, MD.
- Neetu Vasu, MD, Board-Certified Allergist and Immunologist, is an adult and pediatric ENT who provides care for atopic dermatitis and allergies, hereditary angioedema, and allergic skin reactions.
- Kirk Lozoda, MD, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, is board-certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology and specializes in rhinoplasty, sinus and nasal surgery, facial rejuvenation, reconstructive surgery, and general ear, nose, and throat concerns. Read More about Kirk Lozoda, MD
- Kenneth Rosenstein, MD, Otolaryngologist, is a speech-language pathologist specializing in voice and swallowing issues. Read More about Kenneth Rosenstein, MD.
- Jamie Zacharias, MD, Board-Certified Allergist and Immunologist, is an advanced ENT doctor treating and diagnosing asthma, allergies, immunodeficiency, and allergic reactions in pediatric and geriatric individuals. Read More about Jamie Zacharias, MD.
- Naba Sharif, MD, Board-certified Allergist and Immunologist, serves children and adults with food allergies, hives, skin conditions, seasonal and environmental allergies, eczema, and asthma. Read More about Naba Sharif, MD.
- Omar H. Ahmed, MD, Board-Certified Otolaryngologist, is an advanced ENT specialist providing surgical and medical treatments of nasal and sinus conditions. Read More about Omar H. Ahmed, MD.
Specialty-Trained Audiologist Team at Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ
The Becker Hearing Center in Cape May Court House, NJ, provides comprehensive care to prevent, reverse, and treat hearing loss in adults and children. The highly-trained Becker ENT Audiology team treats hearing and balance disorders in children and adults.
Pathologist Team at Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ
The language and speech specialists at Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy Center in Cape May Courthouse, NJ, provide answers and restore hope for adults and children struggling with complex issues like:
- Singing restrictions
- Swallowing disorders
- Respiratory problems
- Throat cancer
- Speech issues
Nurse Practitioner Team at Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ
Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy offers compassionate and timely care, and the team of advanced nurse practitioners plays an integral role.
- Megan Seery, NPC, Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Andrea Farwell, FNP-BC, Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Out-of-Town Patients at Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy Cape May Court House, NJ
Out-of-town patients are welcome at the Becker ENT location in Cape May Court House. Guests enjoy the many unique highlights available in gorgeous Cape May County, including The Cape May County Park and Zoo with free admission, free parking, and beautiful attractions including picnic pavilions, playgrounds, and the tree to aerial tree obstacle adventure Park. Another attraction is the famous Cape May County Sunset Beach featuring impressive sunsets and what are known as Cape May diamonds.
Directions and Parking for Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy in Cape May Court House, NJ
Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy is honored to provide excellent medical care to children and adults in beautiful Cape May Court House, NJ. Cape May County is a lovely area located in the southern tip of New Jersey and surrounded by the Delaware Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Residents and visitors enjoy magnificent sunrise and sunset views, shopping and antiques, nature trails, top-rated restaurants, and wineries.
307 Stone Harbor Blvd
Cape May Courthouse, NJ 08210
Request an appointment
Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
5-Star Patient Reviews
Free parking is available
Directions to Becker ENT in Cape May Court House from Cape May Zoo
Starting at 307 US-9, Cape May Courthouse, NJ, 08210
- Head northwest on County Park Rd (0.2 miles)
- Turn right (150 feet)
- Turn left (100 feet)
- Keep left to continue towards County Park Rd (200 feet)
- Turn right towards County Park Rd (250 feet)
- Turn right towards County Park Rd (150 feet)
- Turn left only County park Rd (0.2 miles)
- Turn left on Court House South Dennis Rd (0.1 miles)
- Turn Right onto Fairmont Rd (150 feet)
- Turn left (100 feet)
- Arrive at 307 Stone Harbor Blvd., Cape May Courthouse, NJ, 08210
Directions to Becker ENT in Cape May Court House from Sunset Beach
Starting from: 502 Sunset Boulevard, Cape May, NJ 08204
- Head east on Sunset Boulevard towards Cape Avenue (1 mile)
- Turn left onto Stevens Street (0.6 miles)
- Turn left onto Bayshore Road (0.5 miles)
- Turn right onto Cape May 645/Stimpson Ln (0.6 miles)
- Turn left onto seashore Road (1.7 miles)
- Turn right onto US n9N ( 0.4 miles)
- Turn right onto NJ-109 S ( 0.6 miles)
- Continue straight to remain on NJ-109S (signs for Garden State Parkway) (0.4 miles)
- Merge onto Garden State Parkway (Toll road) (9.5 miles)
- Take exit 10 to Stone Harbor/Cape May Court House ( 0.2 miles)
- Use the left lane to turn left onto Stone Harbor Boulevard (0.1 miles)
- Turn left onto Fairmont Road (150 feet)
- Turn left (100 feet)
- Arrive at 307 Stone Harbor Blvd., Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Why Visit a Penn Medicine Becker ENT and Allergy Specialist?
Penn Medicine Becker ENT Allergy specialists are the best of the best in their respective fields. The highly skilled team of surgeons and specialists provide children and adults with comprehensive care to treat concerns in the following areas:
- Hearing loss
- Ear, nose, throat issues
- Vocal cords
- Deviated septum
- Sore throat
- Sleep apnea
- Balance disorders
- Head and neck surgery
- Pediatric ENT
- Blocked nasal passages
- Oral lesions
- Facial issues
- GERD and heartburn
- Blocked nasal passages
- Sinus pressure
- Chronic sinusitis
- Facial pain
- Speech issues
- Disorders of the ear
- Chronic sinusitis
- Otolaryngology head and neck
- Tonsil infections
Otolaryngology (Head and Neck) Services in Cape May Court House
Becker ENT offers the newest technology and cutting-edge testing to ensure the most accurate diagnosis of head and neck concerns. Becker ENT also provides collaborative treatment, including medication, lifestyle changes, in-office procedures, and head or neck surgery. Each Cape May Court House patient receives a personalized treatment plan.
Treating Hearing Loss in Cape May Court House
Patients who have suffered from undiagnosed or untreated hearing loss may experience a decline in hearing and other additional health issues that lead to mental fatigue, isolation, and social withdrawal. The Becker Hearing Center in Cape May Courthouse provides patients with comprehensive care to address health issues related to hearing loss, including:
Request an ENT Consultation in Cape May Court House, NJ
If you live in or near Cape May Court House, NJ, call 609-899-7200 or book an appointment online at Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy to treat allergies, ENT concerns, or hearing loss.