Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy is Central and Southern New Jersey’s most trusted source for comprehensive ear, nose, and throat (ENT) care, hearing aids, and hearing loss treatment. We combine knowledge, skill, training, and experience with advanced technology to treat a broad range of ENT & otolaryngology disorders.
Patients at Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy can look forward to specialized care for a wide range of health problems. Our staff includes otolaryngologists, audiologists, facial plastic surgeons, allergists, speech-language pathologists, and nurse practitioners so that we can meet our patients’ complex and unique needs under one roof.
Some of the ENT conditions we treat include:
Routine hearing loss testing, balloon sinuplasty, rhinoplasty, allergy shots, hearing aids, and sinus surgery are all treatment options we offer. Each patient’s treatment plan is tailored to meet their individual needs and may involve multiple therapies from different specialists at our office working together.
Patients who are struggling with any type of problem that is related to the ears, nose, or throat, are encouraged to schedule a consultation at one of our New Jersey offices.
The physicians at the Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy are dedicated to using their skills and experience to help patients to diagnose, treat, and manage their ENT-related medical problems. We hire only the most highly-trained, qualified, and experienced medical professionals at our offices.
In order to serve a wide range of patient needs, we employ physicians and medical professionals from different ENT-related specialties, including:
- Otolaryngologists—Ear, Nose & Throat doctors, who often treat issues of the sinuses and breathing problems. Our otolaryngologists often perform complex sinus surgery for patients who suffer from chronic issues.
- Facial Plastic Surgeons—Offer cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the face and neck, including rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and otoplasty (ear reshaping surgery).
- Allergists/Immunologists—Treat patients who suffer from allergies and related conditions. Our patients are better able to manage their allergy symptoms by working with one of our experienced allergists.
- Audiologists—Specializing in hearing loss and other hearing disorders, like tinnitus, our audiologists help patients cope with difficulty hearing and can often find solutions that allow patients to reduce the impact of hearing problems on their everyday lives.
- Speech-Language Pathologists—Many speech problems are related to hearing and other ENT issues. Our speech-language pathologists help patients of all ages improve their voice and swallowing disorders to improve their overall quality of life.
Physicians at Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy are experts in their fields. Between them, they have published over 100 articles, 5 textbooks, countless book chapters, and holds several patents for new surgical instruments.
They serve on editorial boards of several journals and has been invited to lecture in specialty forums around the world – including New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, American Rhinologic Society Summer Sinus Symposium (Chicago), Rome, and Japan – to name a few.
We also employ the best nurse practitioners and support staff to help our patients complete their treatment and have a pleasant experience at our offices. We’re confident that you’ll find our doctors, nurses, and staff to be friendly, helpful, and concerned about your well-being.
We are pleased to offer patients a high standard of care at our locations in Central & Southern New Jersey and in Philadelphia and Yardley, PA. Regardless of your nearest location, you can expect the best physicians and a wide range of treatment options to address your specific needs.
Our offices are welcoming and inviting, and we strive to offer patients an unparalleled experience at all of our locations:
- Philadelphia, PA (South Street)
- Philadelphia, PA (Walnut Street)
- Sewell, NJ
- Voorhees, NJ
- Robbinsville, NJ (Hamilton Township)
- Princeton, NJ (Bunn Drive)
- Princeton, NJ (Ewin Street)
- Monroe, NJ
- Plainsboro, NJ
- Lawrenceville, NJ
- Hillsborough, NJ
- Yardley, PA
- Mullica Hill, NJ
- Freehold, NJ
- Cape May Courthouse, NJ
- Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy has excellent reviews across all our locations. This is a testament to the dedication of our doctors and staff to provide patients with excellent care and a welcoming environment. You can trust that every facility offers patient-focused care that strives to exceed your expectations.
Many people get used to issues like chronic sinus infections, hearing loss, and allergies, without realizing just how much better their quality of life could be with proper treatment. Our physicians, audiologists, and speech pathologists work together to give you the best outcome possible.
We promise to make every effort to personalize your care and give you the special treatment you deserve. The old “take a number and have a seat” attitude has no place in your health care. You deserve better.
If you would like to schedule an appointment at the Penn Medicine Becker ENT & Allergy location that is most convenient for you, then don’t hesitate to contact us. Our offices can be reached by phone at:
Central New Jersey
Southern New Jersey
You can also contact us for a consultation online. We see patients from all over New Jersey, the Philadelphia area, and even long-distance and international patients. Our staff can help you with travel arrangements if you will be visiting us from out of the area. We look forward to helping you enjoy better health and quality of life!